1. All vehicles and participants involved with and in the Great Lakes Jeep Jam will abide by all laws as set forth by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the various municipalities within Erie County, PA, the State of New York, and the various municipalities within Chautauqua County, NY
2. Drivers must be a minimum of 18 years of age to participate in Event activities.
3. All Jeeps must register and have current liability insurance valid during Festival dates. The Festival reserves the right to change the maximum number of Jeeps for each activity at any time. All pre-registrations must be completed online using a credit or debit card. Checks and mail-in registration will not be accepted.
4. One free adult participant/waiver wristband for the driver is included with each Jeep registration along with each passenger that has a legal seatbelt on. A wristband DOES NOT provide entry to the Beach Crawl, Off-Road Trail Rides, and the Ski Slope Drag Races activities since those activities are held outside of normal Event grounds.
5. The last day to update your registration information or add something new to your registration is June 15, 2022. The last day to cancel your registration is June 1, 2022. Please review our cancellation policy for details.
6. Registration packets will be mailed to all pre-registered participants in late June. If you fail to bring your packet with you, you must re-purchase all activities, tickets, etc.
7. All participants (including drivers and passengers) must accept the waiver.
8. Anyone exhibiting any signs of intoxication will be immediately removed from the Festival. All decals and wristbands will be forfeited.
9. Anyone driving at unsafe speeds or not respecting the property will be immediately removed from the Festival. All decals and wristbands will be forfeited.
10. Young children in rear-facing car seats are prohibited from being passengers on any trails or the playground.
11. Well behaved dogs and their owners are permitted. However, any dog showing aggression will be required to leave the Festival grounds. Owners are required to pick up after their pets. Failure to do so will result in the pet being required to leave the Festival grounds.
12. There are no refunds due to weather or reclassifications/closures to on-site trails, off-site trails or the Jeep Playground as a result of changing conditions.
1. No drinking and driving PERIOD!
2. All people in the vehicle must wear a seatbelt while participating on the obstacle course or mud pits.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license to drive through the obstacle course and mud pits.
4. Listen to track officials at all times.
5. If you need assistance to exit the course at any time please alert a track official and they will assist you in exiting the course.
6. This is not a race, please drive at a reasonable speed for the course, and remember we have track officials on the track as well that we want to stay safe.
7. Do not crowd the Jeep in front of you. Allow plenty of room for the people around you to complete the different sections of the course.
8. If you get stuck in the mud pit you are responsible for getting out of your vehicle and attaching the tow rope. This is the only time you are permitted to get out of your Jeep.
9. If you find an obstacle to be too much for your vehicle there is a “Lane of Shame” next to each obstacle so you can safely travel around that obstacle.
10. There will be a wash station located in the infield of the track, once you drive through the mud pit you must wash the mud off your tires before you drive on or across the obstacle course and/or the horse track at the facility.
11. You must know how to use 4 Low.
1. Jeeps must pass a basic safety inspection to participate.
2. Alcohol is prohibited
3. Follow Trail Guide instruction
4. Remain in the vehicle at all times
5. Do not use your own "recovery" equipment
6. Keep vehicle behind you in sight at all times
7. Remain on the trail/course
8. Failure to comply with instruction will result in removal from the trail or Festival as determined by Festival managers
9. Battery properly tied down (no bungee cords or rope)
10. Seat belts for EVERY occupant
11. Roof or roll cage
12. Working 4WD
13. Tow points if attempting modified rock crawl and modified and intermediate trails.
14. No loose or broken parts
15. Items secured in the vehicle
16. Spare tire
17. Fire Extinguisher is required.
17. Tread Lightly. Do your part by modeling appropriate behavior, leaving the area better than you found it, properly disposing of waste.
18. Due to weather and changing conditions, trails and the playground can be closed or reclassified at ANY time during the event. There are no refunds due to weather or trail closures/reclassifications.
1. The Poker Run playing card must be taken to all seven stops and validated in order to be dealt a poker hand at the Poker Run booth at the Festival. The Festival Information booth is the last stop where you will draw your poker hand.
2. The poker hand must be dealt by the deadline which is Saturday, July 19, 2022, at 4:00 pm.
3. Dealers will only be present up until the deadline.
4. Late entries will not be accepted even if all seven stops have been validated.
·5. In case of a tie, there will be a draw for High Card to determine the winner.
·6. All decisions of the judges are FINAL!
WARNING! PLEASE READ! BY WEARING A FESTIVAL PARTICIPANT/WAIVER WRISTBAND AND PARTICIPATING IN FESTIVAL EVENTS, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR AGREEMENT TO WAIVE IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE, AND TO ASSUME CERTAIN INDEMNIFICATION RESPONSIBILITIES. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CHOOSING TO PARTICIPATE IN FESTIVAL EVENTS!
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER, AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
All participants in the 2022 Great Lakes Jeep Jam (the “Festival”), excluding the Jeep Parade, Beach Crawl, Jeep Drag Races, Jeep Drive-In Night, and After-Parties, are required to wear a Festival Participant/Waiver Wristband. By wearing a Festival Participant/Waiver Wristband and participating in Festival events, you acknowledge your agreement to the following terms:
Express Assumption of Risk: The recreational activities that you may participate in at the Festival that involve driving or riding motorized vehicles on and off-road are inherently dangerous activities that involve the risk of damage to personal property and A RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR EVEN DEATH TO YOU AND OTHERS, and that such risks may be caused by (a) the negligence of the Releasees (as defined below); (b) the negligence of other participants in the Festival and Festival attendees; (c) accidents, including collisions with, or mishaps related to, other vehicles, rocks, trees, potholes, surface conditions, poles, posts and other objects; (d) forces of nature, including weather conditions; and(e) other foreseeable and unforeseeable causes. YOU KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISK, AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY, FINANCIAL AND OTHERWISE, FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE FESTIVAL.
Release of Liability and Waiver of Right to Sue: You, on behalf of yourself and your heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns, RELEASE, WAIVE AND DISCHARGE Gears-N-Grub Limited, Great Lakes Jeep Jam, Wattsburg Erie County Fair, Borough of Wattsburg, Erie County, Waterford Dive-In Theatre, Peek n Peak Resort, Scott Enterprises, Sate of New York, County of Chautauqua, Town of Clymer, NY, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and all-volunteer organizations supporting the Festival, and their members, officers, directors, independent contractors, employees, agents, volunteers and assigns, (collectively, the “Releasees”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, that may arise from or is connected in any way with your participation in the Festival, whether arising in whole or in part from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise. You waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right to institute or voluntarily assist others in any lawsuit or other legal action against the Releasees with respect to such released liabilities.
Indemnification: You, on behalf of yourself and your heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns, AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, judgments, damages, costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, and liabilities of any kind or nature, including, but not limited to, any liability with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, that may arise from or is connected in any way with (a) your presence at or participation in the Festival, including, but not limited to, as a driver or passenger in a motorized vehicle, or (b) any lawsuit or other legal action against the Releasees that you commence or voluntarily assist within violation of the preceding paragraph.
Compliance with Festival Rules: You have read the Festival Rules and agree to fully comply with the Festival Rules, and any and all other instructions and rules concerning the Festival, including having current liability insurance valid during Festival dates. You acknowledge that such compliance is a condition of your participation in the Festival and that your participation in the Festival may be suspended or terminated if you fail to fully comply with the same.
Eligibility: You are at least 18 years of age. You currently have and will maintain during the Festival, (a) a valid driver's license issued by the state in which you reside, and (b) automobile liability insurance for any vehicles that you drive at the Festival in an amount sufficient to cover any liability that you may incur as a result of your participation in the Festival. You agree to provide your driver’s license and evidence of your automobile insurance at the Festival.
Consent to Use of Images: You consent to the use or publication of any and all photographs or videos taken of you at the Festival for the purpose of publicizing and promoting the Festival in any publications, including, but not limited to, websites and social media outlets, and acknowledge that you will receive no financial compensation for the use or publication of such photographs or videos.
Cancellation Policy: You consent to the terms and conditions of the Festival’s cancellation policy which is on the Festival website, accepted during your Festival registration, and included on your registration confirmation email.
By agreeing to the waiver, you are also acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Festival, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Great Lakes Jeep Jam, Erie Jeep People, Gears-N-Grub Limited or any their members, officers, directors, independent contractors, employees, agents, volunteers and assigns liable for any illness or injury.